NAPCO is seeking an experienced Head Stockman to run the camp at Glenormiston Station in 2020.
Glenormiston has been owned by NAPCO since 1968 and is positioned at the top end of the Channel Country, sharing boundaries with NAPCO owned property Marion Downs.
The homestead is situated on the banks of Lake Idamea which is filled by Pituri Creek, with the Georgina River flowing through the north eastern part of the property on its way south. The property has a variety of country from the Toko ranges on the western side through to the flood-out areas in the east.
You will be required to use both Horses and Motorbikes to muster.
To be successful you will have -
- Previous experience as a Head Stockman a beef cattle operation
- Strong horsemanship skills
- Basic mechanical knowledge and experience maintaining equipment
- Leadership skills and the ability to train staff in operation tasks
- Organisational skills and record keeping skills
- A strong work ethic and communication skills
If you have questions or for more information, please contact Erin on 0429 399 630, 07 3221 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org