Commercial / Investment Associate
The North Australian Pastoral Company Pty Limited (NAPCO) is an innovative Australian company that aims for excellence in all areas of its operations. The company employs 200 staff and runs a herd of approximately 200,000 cattle across a property portfolio of 13 cattle stations and an award-winning feedlot, covering 6.1 million hectares in Queensland and the Northern Territory. Due to growth, we are looking to employ a fulltime Commercial / Investment Associate who possesses strong skills and experience in corporate finance and investment analysis.
Your role will include project based financial, operational or research assignments for internal or external purposes. You will be required to undertake detailed market research, modelling and financial analysis to assist the CEO and executive team, and competently prepare written or visually engaging presentation materials to clearly articulate the key findings, progress and conclusions of projects.
As NAPCO’s Commercial / Investment Associate you will be based in our Brisbane Office and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. The North Australian Pastoral Company is a QIC Portfolio Business.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- 5+ years of professional employment in investment banking, corporate finance or management consulting
- A Business, Finance, Economics, or Commerce Degree
- Strong people skills and communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills, preparing PowerPoint presentations to deliver research findings and data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within deadlines
- Self-starter; team player; diligent, thorough, Collaborative, self-aware
- Passion for private equity investing
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Proficient with Microsoft suite, including: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please apply with your cover letter and resume the prompts or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 14th December 2018. Interviews will be held in the following week. We are recruiting now with a view for the successful applicant to commence in January 2019.
Please contact Erin on 07 3221 2266 or email@example.com if you have any questions.