Founded in 1877, The North Australian Pastoral Company (NAPCO) is a leader in Australia’s cattle industry, operating 13 cattle stations across Qld and the NT and the Wainui Feedlot on QLD’s Darling Downs. Wainui is a 14,000ac property on the inner Darling Downs. The property operations encompass an 11,000ac farm, and an 18,000hd feedlot. The feedlot plays an integral role in NAPCO’s supply chain, and producing high quality cattle for domestic and export markets.
As a Feed Truck Driver you play an integral role in the feedlot. In this role you will report directly to the Feedlot Manager and work very closely with and take direction from the Mill Supervisor.
This role will have responsibility for:
- Timely loading, mixing and delivery of feed
- Data input and maintenance
- Daily pre-operational checks of associated vehicles
- Basic maintenance of machinery and equipment
You will also have the opportunity to be trained in Milling Operations.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Excellent staff management skills with an ability to foster and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders at multiple levels;
- Experience operating a HR Truck, Loader and Bobcat â or similar machinery
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Good attitude, reliability and a strong work ethic.
The Wainui Feedlot and Farm is located on the Warrego Highway, between Toowoomba and Dalby. The position is available for an immediate start, some flexibility for notice periods, etc.
To apply please follow the prompts or email your resume to email@example.com
Please call Erin on 07 3221 2266 or 0429 399 630 with any enquiries.