Great all-rounder role, suited to someone who likes to manage their own day and take responsibility of their own tasks.
Position located at Coolullah Station, approximately 120kms from Cloncurry, Qld.
Fulltime, Permanent position (including Holiday Pay).
Single, separate, airconditioned accommodation available.
- Maintaining a high standard of station appearance
- Basic Gardening duties; whipper snipping, mowing, moving sprinklers, watering, etc.
- General cleaning of common areas; dusting, vacuuming and mopping, cleaning showers and toilet
- Preparing and cleaning quest quarters including washing linen
- Collecting items (Fruit, Veg, Cold Goods, Mail, etc) from town as required â Manual License Required
- Assisting with basic first aid and assisting with the RFDS box
- Other general tasks you’ll find at a station homestead, as directed by the Station Manager.
For any questions or enquiries please contact -
Erin Gilliland on - 0429 399 630, 07 3221 2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To APPLY please complete the application via the prompts.