The North Australian Pastoral Company Pty Limited (NAPCO) is an innovative Australian company that aims for excellence in all areas of its operations. The company employs 200 staff and runs a herd of approximately 200,000 cattle across a property portfolio of 13 cattle stations and an award-winning feedlot, covering over 6.1 million hectares in Queensland and the Northern Territory.
As NAPCO’s IT Coordinator you will be based in our Brisbane Office and report to the General Manager, Corporate & Commercial.
To be successful in this role you will collaborate with staff across numerous locations, including our remote cattle stations to ensure technology requirements are met. This position will suit someone who is service-orientated, has strong problem solving skills and is thorough in their management of tasks. Due to the remoteness of the majority of our business there are significant barriers with connectivity and logistics, you will need to manage these challenges with broad-thinking and persistence. This is an exciting opportunity for a service-based IT Professional to develop a long-term career managing all IT functions of the business.
- Provide initial HelpDesk Support Service to all staff and assist in the escalation to our external ICT Managed Service Provider as required; taking ownership of task completion and ensuring the efficient and total end of an enquiry.
- Assist staff with Internet connectivity, escalating outages to NAPCO’s internet provider and providing follow through support
- Provide advice on appropriate selection of IT equipment, hardware & repurchases. Maintain procurement catalogue and periodically review
- Provide general support and aid in escalation of issues to appropriate vendor on all IT systems including: eLynx (FY3000, StockAid, StockMate); Infor Sun Systems; IBM Express Analytics; FarmMaps4D, AgDNA, Ascender, ANZ Intelilink, T-Analyst, Safety Induction Management & Reporting Systems; and other SAAS applications
- Regularly review performance of ICT Managed Service Provider ensuring adherence to SLA’s
- Other IT support and functions; full Position Description provided at interview.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in an IT Helpdesk role, proven experience problem solving issues and managing solutions
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications or suitable level of competency based on experience.
- Ability to foster and maintain good working relationships, strong communication skills and strong organisational skills
- Good listening skills. Ability to deal with pressure and tight timelines.
- Strong technical competency, ability to program using SQL, and PowerShell, as well as in-depth understanding of Microsoft Server and Networking concepts.
Applications close Sunday 14th July 2019.
Please apply with your resume via the prompts where applicable or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions can be directed to Erin on 07 3221 2266 or 0429 399 630.