- Reception-based Administration role with lots of variety
- Long-term, permanent position with generous annual leave entitlements
- Private, air-conditioned accommodation
- Position to start ASAP (with allowance for a notice period).
The North Australian Pastoral Company Pty Limited (NAPCO) is an innovative Australian company that aims for excellence in all areas of its operations. The company runs a herd of approximately 200,000 cattle across a property portfolio of 13 cattle stations and an award-winning feedlot covering over 6.1 million hectares in Queensland and the Northern Territory.
We are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator at Alexandria Station, NT.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A professional and friendly phone manner
- Office clerical skills, including a minimum typing speed of 60wpm
- Initiative, organisational skills and a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- The ability to work independently, managing timelines with dedication and hard-work
- The ability to be flexible and fit in with a large group of people in a team environment
- Respect for confidentiality and professional processes
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Competence with MS Office (primarily Excel and Word), Internet and emailing.
Please apply by following the application prompts or by sending your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct any general enquiries to Erin (NAPCO Human Resources) â email@example.com / 07 3221 2266 / 0429 399 630